-SPECIAL, never before heard bonus track if you buy the complete album!-
An incredible adventure through a world full of happiness and sorrow, every song is a story, every voice a unique perspective.
This album is about discovering yourself through music, exploring the heights and depths of human existence from space travel to corrupt governments while trying to understand what holds it all together.
While some of the songs take on a light hearted approach to their subject, as a whole, the album tries to plant something in your mind, hopefully something that will help change us all for the better.
released 13 April 2013
Sam S, aka MetalRenard
- Music composition and performance (all tracks)
- Album editing, mixing and mastering, project organisation
- Lyrics & vocals "Vagrant Soul" & "Chaos Confined"
- Lyrics "Assassination of the Indiscriminate Mind" & "To The Armory"
- Lyrics & vocal performance "To The Armory"
Chris Scheer, aka Torn
- Lyrics & vocals "Burden of Dreams", "Last Day Alive"
- Vocals "Assassination of the Indiscriminate Mind"
- Lyrics "Chaos Confined"
- Lyrics, vocal performance & editing "Whispers in the Air"
Arnold J. Alias
- Vocals "Chaos Confined"
- Cello "Last Day Alive".
- Album Art
Special thanks to David Hurst for his continued help in my music, to Walid and Fredrik for extra effort put into providing helpful feedback in the mixing and production of the album and to Remi for his excellent work on the album art - the original is an incredible to-scale drawing!